Friday, June 6, 2008

Returning from a Blog Break

You may have noticed the 3-month gap in between my postings recently: March 5-June 5. The reason for this is nothing but good news. After trying for a year, my husband and I are finally expecting. Over the last few months I have been plagued with constant "morning" sickness, although I still don't know who came up with that phrase because mine has truly 24/7 sickness, and I'm still not completely out of the woods yet.

In any event, I am finally back online and ready to post more info. Due to my condition, I will also begin posting health information with regards to pregnancy, such as vitamins, supplements, natural remedies for UTIs, natural vs medicated birth, herbal blends promoting better labor, and healthy food choices.

As always, thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Ain't it the truth. Eating part of a banana really helped me keep the "feeling" at bay when I was pregnant with my daughter. I always had bananas in the house. I hope all goes well and glad to see that you are back.

I suppose I should go post a Tuesday's Tip while there is still a little left of Tuesday!